AND SO...

ONE STORY RHYME AFTER TIME

Sunday, August 14, 2011

A BRIEF CONCLUSION

I have come to a conclusion rather hastily; that the end of everything we see is the beginning of a new chapter. Not blessed with fore sight, I could be forgiven for saying that the persuasive nature of the recent occupants of my mind make quite a compelling argument, one which I am not at liberty to question or even try to disprove
Another conclusion I can tell you, though this conclusion has been thoroughly scrutinized by me is one that is accepted by a vast majority of people or at least people who follow my present train of thought. This conclusion has a lot to do with distance and time and the familiarity of a voice heard after a long separation.

1 comment:

  1. i didnt get a chance to catch you on your train of thoughts. i am so lost! the play on words -still interesting-but could be moreso only if i had a clue what u were on about. Still one of ur biggest critics/cheerleaders

    ReplyDelete

check this out

check this out
we can!