AND SO...

ONE STORY RHYME AFTER TIME

Monday, January 27, 2014

Diary of a self righteous.

There are those who just do the craziest things and you wonder when karma will catch up with them. Wura was one such girl. I met her in school and she showed me the wild side of life. I am still rather reserved based on the way I was brought up, but Wura, she was crazy and that is fundamentally an understatement. I always told her to slow down, she never really listened. She would say "Zinny, you are in a cage, let go and enjoy life". I never listened to her, I felt karma would catch up with her. I was waiting. Last month Wura put to bed, her 3rd child from her very wealthy husband who spoils her at every opportunity. They went to Seychelles for their honeymoon, he bought her a Porsche 911 after their first son and she had the second in Canada. They have traveled round the world and I am still here waiting for Karma to catch Wura. I am still single though and I know I will find my own husband very soon. I will be 37 in June but I really don't look my age at all. When karma catches up with Wura, I will be there, not to laugh in her face but to be a shoulder to support her. Anyways, Wura is lucky so far, lets see how far her luck will carry her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

check this out

check this out
we can!