AND SO...

ONE STORY RHYME AFTER TIME

Monday, May 31, 2010

THE CHRONICLES

When I could not give my heart out I could not truly love and I could not say that at that time I was living. Looking back at all those times I do not think I would have ever seen myself as a person capable of letting go, but here we are, here I am and there you are. No longer whole but more complete than I was when I was alone… this is how my thoughts were shaped



I go out in search,
To make you a PARTNER,
Not a SUBORDINATE.
I invite you in; show you what you stand to gain
And ask what you have to offer,
Yet you want me to do all the ground work, all the time.
I call you a FRIEND,
Yet you want me as a SLAVE
I will not be shacked by the chains of a RELATIONSHIP
If you can not meet me halfway
Then stay on your own
I will not cross my line…
NOT YET

No comments:

Post a Comment

check this out

check this out
we can!