AND SO...

ONE STORY RHYME AFTER TIME

Friday, May 21, 2010

TIME HAS MOVED PLACES...

The month of May has come and gone and it seems like I have had so much to do, I have so little time to write. Truth be told, I indeed had little time to spend in front of the computer at all. When such a long time has gone by, a lot of events have taken place, from the very minute ‘hello’s’ to the most unexpected. But those that stay foremost on the mind are usually those that would and should and eventually have a lasting impression on the mind. I would not want to use the word ‘breakup’, I’d rather use the word (borrowed from my friend Nelson) ‘mutual separation’, Yes! I had a mutual separation from my Girlfriend this month and it is proving to be a very difficult task ‘letting go’ of the one person you really looked forward to seeing every other evening, but that is part of life and it goes on. My heart aches and at times like this I play a lot of music. When I say ‘times like this’ I mean times when I was made to leave someone I really, really liked and that has not happened often at all, actually this is like the second time technically. But I a m not going to bore you with the details of this ‘mutual separation’, rather I would like to dedicate the next couple of post to the experiences of love as gathered from experiences, mine and that of others. THE LOVE CHRONICLES. I hope you can relate to it and share in their emotions and stuff but most importantly enjoy it.
I HAVE LOVED AND I HAVE NO SHAME IN IT COS THERE IS NO GREATER FEELING IN THIS WORLD THAT COULD DRIVE A MAN TO DO THE UNTHINKABLE. TRUE FREEDOM LIES IN THE ABILITY TO LOVE AND DEMAND TO BE LOVED BACK.

1 comment:

check this out

check this out
we can!