AND SO...

ONE STORY RHYME AFTER TIME

Saturday, August 7, 2010

THE SAGA... IN AN IMAGINARUIM!!

MY WORDS...MY SWORD

I try to detach my self from the character I create
He is lifeless at that and I know everything is around him
Objectivity I crave so that I do not lose myself to the portrait I paint
In my mind it is highly defined

But the ARTIST must immerse himself so deep in his work
He can never be objective
His work is a reflection
His soul is somewhere within
And still out there for all to see

I can not fight a battle without spilling BLOOD
The enemy must see and feel my fury
I can not be objective
The pages are my battlefield
And my words are my weapon

They may be used against me
But its intent is to fight for me
In this battle, I fear not
For every eye, a new battle begins

VICTORY is all but short-lived
The battle stories rage on
From the little ones, through sand and time
My words, my work will be a new weapon
A sword, sharper than those before and those to come

I can not detach myself from the characters I create
I am in there somewhere
I am the breathe of life in all of them
I have but lost a part of my soul to this portrait

2 comments:

  1. true, there is really a little bit of us in everything we do! i like this one....

    ReplyDelete
  2. imaginarium...guess dats wa u meant to write abi?

    ReplyDelete

check this out

check this out
we can!