AND SO...

ONE STORY RHYME AFTER TIME

Friday, January 22, 2010

LOYALTY!

Who do I lie to? My family or my friends. Among my friends who deserves the truth at all or should I say most times. Who do I expect the truth from and how much is enough truth. How do you feel when you are left in the dark? These are some of the questions that come up on the loyalty test. Your concern for someone may sometimes not be your business; it is most times up to the person in question to let you in or out. Do you feel left out in a relationship be it mere friendship? Well a good friend is hard to come by and I must say are in high demand. Your family, you may not have the liberty to choose, so to them you should have a minimum level of loyalty that you must keep, but your friends on the other hand, you have a choice... you have the power to maintain one or ‘kick it to the curbs’. But even among friends it’s a difficult task maintain the balance of loyalty when you eventually find yourself in the middle. Will diplomacy work? That depends on the situation, but chooses ye wisely thy friends your enemies will choose themselves. Let your loyalty lie with yourself and everything that makes you HAPPY because friends will disappoint you and that’s whether you believe it or not. So to answer the question ‘who do I lie to?’ why not ‘who deserves the truth?’. Your loyalty lies within you so don’t lie to yourself because you DESERVE the TRUTH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

check this out

check this out
we can!