AND SO...

ONE STORY RHYME AFTER TIME

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

YEARS HAVE INDEED GONE BY!

Many years have gone by indeed and the experiences which we have gained have made us stronger. We have made some mistakes over and over again but we are still alive to look back and probably laugh. I have made a handful of mistakes over and over again I sometimes wonder if I am alright at all. Time waits for no man and there is never enough time to do all we intend to or dream of doing. But one thing that comes with time is change and it’s not up to you or me to control it, it just happens. You may want to change your look or your wardrobe or your diet or even your friends, in fact you may wish to change everything about yourself and for whatever reason that you can come up with. Time will pass on that, the outcome could be a laugh, regret or fulfilment, but only after some time has passed. A lot of things have happened to me and my family in the past few years, some good, some bad, some exceptional while others just ordinary, and they all happened to the same set of people (my family). Funny enough, the reception of these things varied from individual to individual and this is where I am stuck. 4 years ago if I was told to go and live with any of my sisters, I would have jumped at the idea, but now I think I’d rather spend my holidays on my own and occasionally visit my family. Is this what time does to the mind? Does it change your outlook to my life and those in it? Well only time will reveal what will happen but don’t get me wrong, time does not creep up on us. No it doesn’t, it gives us time to prepare and provides us with resources to tackle the next obstacle, it’s a funny thing this life. Why don’t you just keep laughing? The years will continue to role by and our lives continue to unravel before our very eyes. There are surprises for everyone (as well as shocks and disappointments) so be ready to embrace life. As for me, things can only get better and this I strongly believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

check this out

check this out
we can!