AND SO...

ONE STORY RHYME AFTER TIME

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The Promise



I’d like to promise you today, the future of which I am not sure of.
Truly speaking, I tremble at the mere thought of what I am about to say to you, simply because I believe every word with every fibre of my being.
I really hope you believe it because that would be the whole point.
I promise to love you with everything I have, to fight for this love till the very end. For better for worse and all that. Forever is not long enough. I want you to know that nothing in this world can stop me from loving you. This is nothing physical cos I don’t see you with my eyes but my heart and it beats from this moment on for no one else but you.
I will cherish every moment I get to spend with you and hold it close to my heart. Your happiness is my sole purpose in life and I will go to the ends of the earth just to make you happy.
I may not have it all now, but for you, I will. I will give you all my attention and all my love and anything else you want.
No matter what happens, I will be there for you, even in the dead of night. I will never leave you.
I promise never to turn my back on you, never to make you cry and always to treat you like the queen you are.
I just met you today, but truly, this is how I feel for you and I mean every single word of what I just said.
THIS IS AS CLOSE TO THE WASH OF LIFE AS THERE CAN EVER BE

No comments:

Post a Comment

check this out

check this out
we can!